BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

a new me...i guess


Assalamualaikum ye all...nothing interesting happen to me today. it's just that i have found something interest me about organic suppliment. i met Racheal at Karamunsing d other day when we were looking for a fan to buy. she introduce me to organic product which i already seen the result through my aunty's skin. her skin look so fair and supple..i really dream of a skin like her because during my teenage, i have skin problem which result to some scars at my face. so, i decided to try this product n hopefully it will suits me. what really interest me to this product, it doesn't just cure from outside but also inside. i really must try this and wants to c the new me...hope everything will go as schedule..the good news, i have received my offer letter. i'll be commencing on 1 oct..can't wait for the challenges that i will be facing..till then bye2

0 comments: