BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 24, 2009

its Monday again

yesterday i was busy preparing meal for our berbuka puasa. we have guest, my long time no see cousin..i've not met her quit a while. she want to join for solat tarawih. so, while driving with my mom to accompany her to the clinic, bank and doing our site visit transaction...i'm still thinking what to cook since hubby a little bit choosy for food..not to oily, not to dry and no seafood..he..he..he..my 1 and only hubby!! suddenly idea just came about sardine puff at bit & bites Wisma Merdeka. me n my mum always lay park for breakfast there to have sardine and chicken puff..other kuih also seems delicious to me..my mum do agree. so, dengan semangat dan aura yg best..i make my own sardine and sausage puff ( which i created my own). heat it at the oven 4 30 min and there goes...but sorry i forgot to take some pic...i also make mee goreng and that should b enough for the 5 of us..hubby said its delicious...and it makes me soooo happy. For now, i really concerned about my family health especially mom, hubby and the kids n same goes to me..k, got to go.babaiii

0 comments: