BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 16, 2009

my lovely weekend...




Assalamualaikum y all


it was a lovely day i can say because i spend the whole day with my hubby and the kids...kira macam hari keluarga i would say..early in the morning a usual, i pack all things and get ready to sent Adieb and Aqila to my hubby parents home..this is our weekend routine because his home is only 20 min from my parents home. i can't bring Aqila to golf lesson because she still like baby i would say..'kecil-kecil cili padi'. we want 2 concentrate wif wana 1st then her. so, off we go to likas driving range. today's lesson, i would say that wana had imporved more than me..coz hubby said that my 'pukulan' is still not consistent. sekejap ngam sekejap k.o...adoiiii, sakit juga my fingers because i think my grip yg ada loose sikit. my focus pandai lari..hubby said, to play golf, u must have thiz 3: grip, posture and skill(betul ka ni, macam lupa sdh)..i think i juz have 2 out 3..cheh!!!anyway, after the lesson, as usual then we have breakfast at the mamak restaurant at likas plaza. then we went back at hubby parents home and rest for a while waiting for 2.40 punya wayang..we promise to bring our girls to watch geng Upin & Ipin. it was a good story for the kids i would say. it was fun, adventure and also sesuai sgt tuk family...heh..heh..even aqila pun faham the story line..ok, till then catch u all later


0 comments: