BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

golf lesson

Assalamualaikum..
that weekend i spent my time wif my hubby and our daughter wana at the driving range. it was my 2nd attempt for golf. i thought playing golf was juz hitting the ball and c where it went. coz before thiz i follow my hubby and watch him played. but when it was me who holding the thing and try to hit the ball...then i realized that its not that easy. one thing about golf that i learn, u have to stay focus...if u'r not focus then u will not hit the ball. so simple..but, after get hit one ball then u will try to hit another...and so on. i'm totally enjoyed that weekend and hope for the same next week...till we c u again...chow!!!
before that, here are some pic that i took while we were playing...have fun!!

0 comments: