BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 21, 2011

Assalamualaikum

SOoooooooooooooooooo...so...so..fro so long i didnt manage to write new stories in this blog. sorry guys, its been a while and for that reasin i forgotten my password..
So hepi that i can get through back to my very old blog...miss writing here soooooo much.
ok, lets tell a story then. Well, im back on track. i am now a government servant. Betul-betul doa yang selama ni dihajat, tercapai juga. Syukur AL-Hamdulillah, hanya Allah saja yang tau bagaimana rasa nya pada masa menerima surat tawaran. i cried when i read through the letters..like a dream came true. it goes to my mother and anak2 and of course hubby. i know he is also very very happy wif the offer. i am now a Pen Pegawai Tadbir at Jabatan Bomba dan Penyelamat negeri Sabah. Im handling Bomba Assets and etc. its been almost 2 months now, and i am so excited to serve them.
i really wanted to tell you alll bout my story but i have to go. its bed time stories and i really feel so exhausted through my last weekend.
k, till then...chow chin chow
Wassalam

its me ;)

0 comments: