BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 1, 2009

its Monday again

Assalamualaikum ye all. we meet again after a while quiet for some time. i was busy wif my new job and also my side buz. still can handle but i dun know until when. Starting working wif other company make my weekend really a treasure. its like hunting for food. since that im involve before opening, my work become harden coz we have to remove cartons by cartons of stocks arrived from Kuala Lumpur.....hadoiiiii, heavy lagi tue! what to do, i just received order. anyway, meeting new friends and also experience different type of situation making my life colorful. if its something good for me, ill take it. but if its not, ill just ignore. tommorow will be the same until opening. rec. stock and then counting and then packing and repacking and then remove it....arghhhhhhh! tension jg la...coz ari2 hundred of boxes.
sorry guys, ill upload more photo of my new friends later, soooooo sleepy right now.
till then bye2
hahah...this is my new friends during our training held at Kinabalu Daya Training...

0 comments: