BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mary Kay Beauty Consultant Training











This is my Face before i went to 2nd day training...Make-up is a MUST!!

Assalamualaikum...just wanna story you all that i had completed my ESRS Training yesterday held at Mary Kay Training Ctr, Alam Mesra. I had gain a lot of info on how to do sales, meeting new people other than 'pengantin' and also plan my work and life accordingly. It's a exciting experience since i never attain any training in my life as a housewife. nevertheless, i was surrounded by all ages of sales people. At the end of the day of training, we were given ESRS Pin, A cert. and also RM200 voucher to be used within 2 weeks. That will help in my purchase later. Here's a pic of us taken by me..

Me and my new friends BC Kamarinda (Ida) from Keningau..
She's awesome..










Me with BC Cikgu Rafiah and BC Dr Amiy
Siuknya ada kwn cikgu and Dr!!!








Me with BC Haslinda (Labuan)









Tengah Meeting during our rest time with our Leader
SSD Mariani Ramli (my Uitm Sabah Junior)
She achieve 1st Mary Kay Pink Car in Sabah..
Hebat kan dia...i want to b d 3rd...





SSD Mariani is coaching us on how to do skin care class
owh.....











last day...we received certificate of completion, a pin and also cash voucher...





what i really like about this training, their experience of sales is the same as mine..i have been through a lot..and the same like theirs..so, i just give my best shots for this. i hope i will succeed..i can do it!!!!!

0 comments: